Lapse meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Lapse.
- (verb) : drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
- (noun) : a mistake resulting from inattention
- (verb) : pass into a specified state or condition
- (noun) : a failure to maintain a higher state
- (verb) : go back to bad behavior
- (noun) : a break or intermission in the occurrence of something
- (verb) : let slip
- (verb) : end, at least for a long time
Has Bill Clinton inspired idealism in the young, as he himself was inspired by John F. Kennedy? Or has he actually reduced their idealism? Surely part of the answer lies in Clinton's personal moral lapse with Monica Lewinsky. But more important was his sin of omission - his failure to embrace a moral cause beyond popularity.
More words related to the meanings of Lapse
More words from Urdu related to Lapse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lapse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مصیبتسکڑاؤعملِ اِنحرافککرمزاید باتغرضذیقنَقصغَلَطخرابیمُغالطَہبری حرکتکھوٹرپٹناحساب کی بھولپاپقحطچھکناکمیگمراہ کرنابے پروائشرارتبے انصافیسرکتقصیرشامتتنگیقانون شِکنیبدکاریگریزنہ رکھنابے پروائیکَمزوریغَير دَرُستبُرائیگُمراہ کُنچوکقلتغلطیآسانی سے رُکاوَٹ جاناغلط اندازہاَوگنغربتسکڑائیقصورظلمنگہبانیقصورواریاحتیاجسرکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lapse
What are the meanings of Lapse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lapse in Urdu are خطا - khata, فرو گذاشت - faro guzaasht, کوتاہی - kotaahi, بھول چوک - bhuul chuuk and لغزش - laghzish. To understand how would you translate the word Lapse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lapse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lapse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lapse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lapse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lapse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lapse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lapse?
Meanings of lapse are خطا - khata, فرو گذاشت - faro guzaasht, کوتاہی - kotaahi, بھول چوک - bhuul chuuk and لغزش - laghzish
Whats the definition of lapse?
Definition of the lapse are
- drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
- a mistake resulting from inattention
- pass into a specified state or condition
- a failure to maintain a higher state
- go back to bad behavior
- a break or intermission in the occurrence of something
- let slip
- end, at least for a long time
What is the synonym of lapse?
Synonym of word lapse are fiasco, omission, oversight, oughtness, falling, negligence, mistake, want, error, fault
What are the idioms related to lapse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lapse.
- Errors and omissions excepted
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- To understand is to forgive
- A good marksman may miss
- Positive men err most of any men
What are the quotes with word lapse?
Here are the quotes with the word lapse in them
- Has Bill Clinton inspired idealism in the young, as he himself was inspired by John F. Kennedy? Or has he actually reduced their idealism? Surely part of the answer lies in Clinton's personal moral lapse with Monica Lewinsky. But more important was his sin of omission - his failure to embrace a moral cause beyond popularity. — Arlie Russell Hochschild
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. — Robert Southey
- No story is the same to us after a lapse of time or rather we who read it are no longer the same interpreters. — George Eliot