Latch meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Latch.
- (noun) : spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key
- (verb) : fasten with a latch
- (noun) : catch for fastening a door or gate; a bar that can be lowered or slid into a groove
As far as the lack of hits goes, I think perhaps it's because I've played a lot of different roles and have not created a persona that the public can latch on to. I have played everything from psychopathic killers to romantic leading men, and in picking such diverse roles I have avoided typecasting.
More words related to the meanings of Latch
More words from Urdu related to Latch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Latch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مول ٹھہرانابافتکھینچاوٴڈھانچہمایہچارہجال بننابڑالجھانساگٹھ جوڑکھینچناگھومنیدستک دینے والانرادام لگانابلاٹادھوکامولمشقتافادہپوسیلنگرتاروں کی جالیروپیہ پیسہدامبعد منہائی اخراجات وغیرہمارجارسازِشبھاؤخرچزور لگا کر پیچھے کھینچناپیچدھنبے میلبلاڈوریپھانسنااہمیتمحنت مشقت کرناکوسٹگھمیرسہاگہدیننقدیدعوت دیناجالیلینااحترام کرنانرخ بڑھاناخوبی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Latch
What are the meanings of Latch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Latch in Urdu are کنڈی - kundi, بلی - balli, جال - jaal, دام - daam and چٹخنی - chatkhani. To understand how would you translate the word Latch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Latch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Latch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Latch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Latch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Latch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Latch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by latch?
Meanings of latch are کنڈی - kundi, بلی - balli, جال - jaal, دام - daam and چٹخنی - chatkhani
Whats the definition of latch?
Definition of the latch are
- spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key
- fasten with a latch
- catch for fastening a door or gate; a bar that can be lowered or slid into a groove
What is the synonym of latch?
Synonym of word latch are knocker, billie, joll, value, cattiness, reticulum, trepan, cattie, web, snare
What are the idioms related to latch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word latch.
- When all men say you are an ass it is time to bray
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- A single sinner sinks the boat
- Bad company is the devil's net
- Police trap
What are the quotes with word latch?
Here is the quote with the word latch in them
- As far as the lack of hits goes, I think perhaps it's because I've played a lot of different roles and have not created a persona that the public can latch on to. I have played everything from psychopathic killers to romantic leading men, and in picking such diverse roles I have avoided typecasting. — Jeff Bridges