Latent meanings in urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Latent.
- (adjective satellite) : (pathology) not presently active
- (adjective satellite) : potentially existing but not presently evident or realized
If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be.
More words related to the meanings of Latent
Suggestions related to the word Latent meanings in urdu
More words from Urdu related to Latent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Latent meanings in urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Latent
What are the meanings of Latent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Latent in Urdu are خوابیدہ - khwaabiidah, مخفی - makhfi, اندرونی - andruuni and نہاں - nehaan. To understand how would you translate the word Latent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Latent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Latent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Latent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Latent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Latent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Latent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by latent?
Meanings of latent are خوابیدہ - khwaabiidah, مخفی - makhfi, اندرونی - andruuni and نہاں - nehaan
Whats the definition of latent?
Definition of the latent are
- (pathology) not presently active
- potentially existing but not presently evident or realized
What is the synonym of latent?
Synonym of word latent are abed, concealed, esoteric, enteric, immanent, midland, occult, subterranean, clandestine, close
What are the idioms related to latent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word latent.
- Every one who dances is not happy
- For all one is worth
- Tell tales out of school
What are the quotes with word latent?
Here are the quotes with the word latent in them
- If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be. — John Heywood
- No matter what his position or experience in life, there is in everyone more latent than developed ability far more unused than used power. — James Cash Penney
- To photograph truthfully and effectively is to see beneath the surfaces and record the qualities of nature and humanity which live or are latent in all things. — Ansel Adams