Lavender meanings in Urdu
Lavender meanings in Urdu is لیونڈر Lavender in Urdu. More meanings of lavender, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Lavender.
- (adjective satellite) : of a pale purple color
- (noun) : a pale purple color
- (noun) : any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers; widely cultivated
What are the meanings of Lavender in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lavender in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Lavender in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lavender or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lavender synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lavender. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lavender in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lavender in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lavender with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lavender?
Whats the definition of lavender?
Definition of the lavender are
- of a pale purple color
- a pale purple color
- any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers; widely cultivated
What are the quotes with word lavender?
Here is the quote with the word lavender in them
- In the past few years, we've been doing amazing stuff with desserts. Pastry chefs have been using herbs and spices in their desserts. So vanilla cake doesn't have to be just vanilla, it can have a little thyme. Or you could have a custard with a little lavender in it, which is just amazing. — Ron Ben Israel