Law of nature meanings in Urdu
Law of nature meanings in Urdu is فطرت کے قانون Law of nature in Urdu. More meanings of law of nature, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Law of nature Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Law of nature.
- (noun) : a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
What are the meanings of Law of nature in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Law of nature in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Law of nature in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Law of nature or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Law of nature synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Law of nature. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Law of nature in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Law of nature in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Law of nature with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by law of nature?
فطرت کے قانون
Whats the definition of law of nature?
Definition of the law of nature are
- a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
What are the quotes with word law of nature?
Here are the quotes with the word law of nature in them
- According to the law of nature it is only fair that no one should become richer through damages and injuries suffered by another. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- There is but one law for all, namely that law which governs all law, the law of our Creator, the law of humanity, justice, equity - the law of nature and of nations. — Edmund Burke
- The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule. — Samuel Adams
- It seems to be a law of nature that no man, unless he has some obvious physical deformity, ever is loth to sit for his portrait. — Max Beerbohm