Lawful meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Lawful.
- (adjective satellite) : authorized, sanctioned by, or in accordance with law
- (adjective) : conformable to or allowed by law
- (adjective satellite) : having a legally established claim
- (adjective satellite) : according to custom or rule or natural law
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
More words related to the meanings of Lawful
More words from Urdu related to Lawful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lawful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مستنداقل قانونی مقدارحقشرعیمار ڈالناپکافقہیباضابطہٹھیکرواشاستر انو کولہنناپکیانصاف کاصحیح ٹھیرانامضبوطمباححلاللہو میں ہاتھ رنگنامناسبقانونیحلالیحقیقیقابل اعتبارصحیحازروئے قانونواجباز روئے قانونبدھنامعقولمجازباقاعدہقانونی شرائط مع مستشنیاتاچتقانون کے مطابقمارڈالنامعتبرحلال شدہمنصفی کاجائز کرنادرستقابل قبولجائزقتل یا ذبح کرناآئینیعدل گسترانہمعقول وجوہ سے تائید کرناثابتاصلیٹھیک کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lawful
What are the meanings of Lawful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lawful in Urdu are جائز - jaa ez, مباح - mubaah, قانونی - qaanuuni and حلال - halaal. To understand how would you translate the word Lawful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lawful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lawful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lawful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lawful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lawful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lawful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lawful?
Meanings of lawful are جائز - jaa ez, مباح - mubaah, قانونی - qaanuuni and حلال - halaal
Whats the definition of lawful?
Definition of the lawful are
- authorized, sanctioned by, or in accordance with law
- conformable to or allowed by law
- having a legally established claim
- according to custom or rule or natural law
What is the synonym of lawful?
Synonym of word lawful are warrantable, legitimist, admissible, legalistic, legitim, hallals, lawny, validatory, hallal, jurisprudential
What are the idioms related to lawful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lawful.
- Law terms
- Legal affairs
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An open door may tempt a saint
- Better a penny with right than a thousand without
What are the quotes with word lawful?
Here are the quotes with the word lawful in them
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character. — Robert E. Lee
- All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries or credulities of mankind. — Joseph Conrad
- Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible. — Thomas a Kempis