Lawlessness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lawlessness.
- (noun) : a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)
- (noun) : illegality as a consequence of unlawful acts; defiance of the law
More words from Urdu related to Lawlessness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lawlessness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Lawlessness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lawlessness in Urdu are لاقانونیت - laa qaanuuniyat and طوائف الملوکی - tawaa ef ul muluuki. To understand how would you translate the word Lawlessness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lawlessness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lawlessness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lawlessness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lawlessness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lawlessness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lawlessness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lawlessness?
Meanings of lawlessness are لاقانونیت - laa qaanuuniyat and طوائف الملوکی - tawaa ef ul muluuki
Whats the definition of lawlessness?
Definition of the lawlessness are
- a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)
- illegality as a consequence of unlawful acts; defiance of the law
What is the synonym of lawlessness?
Synonym of word lawlessness are lactescence, illaqueation, untinned, untarred, lactific, untarnished, licentiousness, immotile, upturn, general upheaval
What are the quotes with word lawlessness?
Here are the quotes with the word lawlessness in them
- In antiquity the sage kings recognized that men's nature is bad and that their tendencies were not being corrected and their lawlessness controlled. — Xun Zi
- When people lack teachers, their tendencies are not corrected when they do not have ritual and moral principles, then their lawlessness is not controlled. — Xun Zi