Lay meanings in Urdu
Lay meanings in Urdu is غیر پیشہ ور Lay in Urdu. More meanings of lay, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Lay.
- (noun) : a narrative poem of popular origin
- (noun) : a narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- (adjective satellite) : characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy
- (verb) : put in a horizontal position
- (verb) : prepare or position for action or operation
- (adjective satellite) : not of or from a profession
- (verb) : impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
More words from Urdu related to Lay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Lay in it
What are the meanings of Lay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lay in Urdu is غیر پیشہ ور - ghaer peyshah war. To understand how would you translate the word Lay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lay?
Meaning of lay is غیر پیشہ ور - ghaer peyshah war
Whats the definition of lay?
Definition of the lay are
- a narrative poem of popular origin
- a narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy
- put in a horizontal position
- prepare or position for action or operation
- not of or from a profession
- impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
What is the synonym of lay?
Synonym of word lay are non pros
What are the idioms with the word lay?
Here are the idioms with the word lay in them.
- Clap lay set eye on
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- Gone is the goose that lay the golden eggs
- I will lay a stone at your door
- Noughty lay clown noughty take up
What are the quotes with word lay?
Here are the quotes with the word lay in them
- Pebble Beach. It is tough and the lay out is amazing. — Natalie Gulbis
- When we can lay down our fear and anger and choose responses other than aggression, we create the conditions for bringing out the best in us humans. — Margaret J. Wheatley
- In politics, strangely enough, the best way to play your cards is to lay them face upwards on the table. — H. G. Wells
- Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can't miss. — Lee Iacocca