Lays meanings in Urdu
Lays meanings in Urdu is رکھتا ہے Lays in Urdu. More meanings of lays, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Poetry is not only dream and vision it is the skeleton architecture of our lives. It lays the foundations for a future of change, a bridge across our fears of what has never been before.
If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of.
We are all born with a unique genetic blueprint, which lays out the basic characteristics of our personality as well as our physical health and appearance... And yet, we all know that life experiences do change us.
More words from Urdu related to Lays
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lays meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Lays in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lays
What are the meanings of Lays in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lays in Urdu is رکھتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Lays in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lays or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lays synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lays. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lays in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lays in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lays with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lays?
Meaning of lays is رکھتا ہے
Whats the definition of lays?
Definition of the lays are
What is the synonym of lays?
Synonym of word lays are keeps, puts
What are the idioms with the word lays?
Here are the idioms with the word lays in them.
- A black hen lays a white egg
- A black hen lays white eggs
- Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs
- That lays golden eggs
What are the idioms related to lays?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lays.
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
- Eat and drink measurely and delay the medicines
- God provides for him that trusteth
- He that keeps malice harbours viper in his breast
- He that measures not himself is measure
What are the quotes with word lays?
Here are the quotes with the word lays in them
- Poetry is not only dream and vision it is the skeleton architecture of our lives. It lays the foundations for a future of change, a bridge across our fears of what has never been before. — Audre Lorde
- If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of. — George C. Wallace
- We are all born with a unique genetic blueprint, which lays out the basic characteristics of our personality as well as our physical health and appearance... And yet, we all know that life experiences do change us. — Joan D.Vinge
- Happiness never lays its finger on its pulse. — Adam Smith