Laziness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Laziness.
- (noun) : apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : inactivity resulting from a dislike of work
- (noun) : relaxed and easy activity
More words related to the meanings of Laziness
More words from Urdu related to Laziness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Laziness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Laziness
What are the meanings of Laziness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Laziness in Urdu are آلکسی - aalkasi, سستی - susti and ڈھیل - dhiil. To understand how would you translate the word Laziness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Laziness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Laziness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Laziness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Laziness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Laziness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Laziness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by laziness?
Meanings of laziness are آلکسی - aalkasi, سستی - susti and ڈھیل - dhiil
Whats the definition of laziness?
Definition of the laziness are
- apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- inactivity resulting from a dislike of work
- relaxed and easy activity
What is the synonym of laziness?
Synonym of word laziness are sloth, indolence, lethargize, lazy, inaction, lethargise, languor, impuissance, lethargied, drowsiness
What are the idioms related to laziness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word laziness.
- One slumber invites at
- Turn loose
- A lion's skin is never cheap
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
- On a good bargain think twice
What are the quotes with word laziness?
Here are the quotes with the word laziness in them
- Failure is not our only punishment for laziness there is also the success of others. — Jules Renard
- A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave. — Benjamin Franklin
- I never work just to work. It's some combination of laziness and self-respect. — Harold Ramis
- Hard work - I mean, does anybody use that term anymore? Laziness doesn't fly. It's all in the practice. It does take work and it ain't easy - but man, the rewards! — Susan Powter