Leader meanings in Urdu
Leader meanings in Urdu are راہ بر, راہ نما, سرتاج, امام, لیڈر, راہنما, رہبر, پیشوا, پیش رو, سالار, قائد, ہادی, سردار, سر پنچ, سرخیل, سرگروہ Leader in Urdu. More meanings of leader, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Leader.
- (noun) : a person who rules or guides or inspires others
- (noun) : a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
More words related to the meanings of Leader
More words from Urdu related to Leader
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Leader meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعلیٰ مخلوقبابوگرامی قدرشیخطیارہ بازدلیلمکھراہ دکھانافقیہمنیبحُکَم اِلٰہیمُوصَلمنتظمتسلط حاصل کرناسبڈگر بتاناارچرستمصاحبسرکرناموزوںوارثنقیبلیڈرطیارچیرہنماافسرپہلوانسالاردباناحکمراہ برمنبعہوا بازتمامرہنمائی کرنامرشدآقاوالیتسخیر کرناتال دارزیرحکمکِسی آمد کی خبر دینے والاہراول دستہابتدائیرہبرمحراب یا کمانچہ بنانامرد میدانمنصبماہر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Leader
What are the meanings of Leader in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Leader in Urdu are سالار - saalaar, پیشوا - peyshwa, سردار - sar daar, سرخیل - sar khael, سرگروہ - sar garoh, قائد - qaa ed, راہ بر - raah bar, راہ نما - raah numa, سرتاج - sar taaj, پیش رو - peysh rau, امام - imaam, ہادی - haadi, لیڈر - Leader and رہبر - raehbar. To understand how would you translate the word Leader in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Leader or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Leader synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Leader. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Leader in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Leader in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Leader with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by leader?
Meanings of leader are سالار - saalaar, پیشوا - peyshwa, سردار - sar daar, سرخیل - sar khael, سرگروہ - sar garoh, قائد - qaa ed, راہ بر - raah bar, راہ نما - raah numa, سرتاج - sar taaj, پیش رو - peysh rau, امام - imaam, ہادی - haadi, لیڈر - Leader and رہبر - raehbar
Whats the definition of leader?
Definition of the leader are
- a person who rules or guides or inspires others
- a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
What is the synonym of leader?
Synonym of word leader are commandment, prosiest, sirdar, pioneering, chieftain, predikant, chieftaincy, head, quayd, peshwa
What are the idioms related to leader?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word leader.
- Hide nothing from thy physician minister or lawer
- When all men say you are an ass it is time to bray
- Who hath no head needs no heart
- God heals and the physician hath thanks
- One does the work another gets the name
What are the quotes with word leader?
Here are the quotes with the word leader in them
- Leadership is the other side of the coin of loneliness, and he who is a leader must always act alone. And acting alone, accept everything alone. — Ferdinand Marcos
- A leader does not deserve the name unless he is willing occasionally to stand alone. — Henry A.Kissinger
- I believe that no man who holds a leader's position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone. — Mother Jones
- People have said I'm the candidate of anger. Well, we have a right to be angry. We lost 3 million jobs. We lost our place as the moral leader of the world. — Howard Dean