Leadership meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Leadership.
- (noun) : the activity of leading
- (noun) : the ability to lead
- (noun) : the body of people who lead a group
- (noun) : the status of a leader
But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement.
Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens.
More words from Urdu related to Leadership
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Leadership meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بزرگچودھراہٹاہتمامبڑھناآگے چلناقیادت کرناقدرتچال چلنراہ نمائراہنما ہونابزرگوارکار روائیآگے رہناراہ نمائ کرناحکم دیناپیرایہلے جانارہبریناموررہنمائیاگوانی کرنابڑادباؤپہنچانارنگ ڈھنگراہنمائی کرناسیسہہاتھطرز عملارشادخاصسرداریچالشیوہرہبری کرناسربفرمانطور طریقہنصیحتمقدمہاویتانتظامآگے جاناآگے ہوناراہ بری کرناقابوروشراہ بریراہنمائینمایاں ...
What are the meanings of Leadership in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Leadership in Urdu are قیادت - qayaadat, راہنمائی - Raahnumayi, پیشوائی - Paishwayi, راہ بری - raah bari, راہ نمائ - raah numaa i and سروری - sar wari. To understand how would you translate the word Leadership in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Leadership or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Leadership synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Leadership. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Leadership in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Leadership in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Leadership with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by leadership?
Meanings of leadership are قیادت - qayaadat, راہنمائی - Raahnumayi, پیشوائی - Paishwayi, راہ بری - raah bari, راہ نمائ - raah numaa i and سروری - sar wari
Whats the definition of leadership?
Definition of the leadership are
- the activity of leading
- the ability to lead
- the body of people who lead a group
- the status of a leader
What is the synonym of leadership?
Synonym of word leadership are lead, guidance, forerun, leading, conduct, suraddition, servery, chieftainship, leaded, lead up
What are the quotes with word leadership?
Here are the quotes with the word leadership in them
- But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement. — Ibrahim Babangida
- Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens. — David Cameron
- The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes. — Tony Blair
- Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention. — Deepak Chopra