Leaps meanings in Urdu
Leaps meanings in Urdu is چھلانگ Leaps in Urdu. More meanings of leaps, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I filmed 'Albatross' before I got 'Downton.' It's a coming-of-age movie about this girl who leaps into this family's life, like a whirlwind. She's ballsy and brash and wonderful, it was such an amazing character to play.
The attributes for entrepreneurs cut both ways. You need the ability to ignore inconvenient facts and see the world as it should be and not as it is. This inspires people to take huge leaps of faith. But this blindness to facts can be a liability, too. The characteristics that help entrepreneurs succeed can also lead to their failure.
More words from Urdu related to Leaps
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Leaps meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھاندپھلانگجنبش دینااڑناقببہکلولہچکولا دینامحرابدھکاجھڑجھڑاناپھدکنازمین دوز تہہ خانہکھیل کود کرناجھٹکا دیناجست لگاناپھینکنااچانک حرکت میں آناچھلانگ لگاناکمان بناناچھلانگہچکولامحراب یا گمبز بنانابے اثراچھلنااچکناکھیلنا کودناجھلکوراپھاندناگنبدپھیکناقوسزقندجھٹکناتڑپناقوسی تعمیرکدکناجھرکاناقبہجستگونگاپھلانگناکوداچھل کوددھکیل دینا یا پھینک دیناگمبزتشنجدھچکاچوکڑی بھرناکد کڑے لگاناجھٹکا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Leaps
What are the meanings of Leaps in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Leaps in Urdu is چھلانگ - chhalaang. To understand how would you translate the word Leaps in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Leaps or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Leaps synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Leaps. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Leaps in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Leaps in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Leaps with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by leaps?
Meaning of leaps is چھلانگ - chhalaang
Whats the definition of leaps?
Definition of the leaps are
What is the synonym of leaps?
Synonym of word leaps are gambol, leeping, jumps, jerk, leeps, leap, leep, vault, plunket
What are the idioms related to leaps?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word leaps.
- One must draw back in order to leap better
What are the quotes with word leaps?
Here are the quotes with the word leaps in them
- Our age knows nothing but reaction, and leaps from one extreme to another. — Reinhold Niebuhr
- I filmed 'Albatross' before I got 'Downton.' It's a coming-of-age movie about this girl who leaps into this family's life, like a whirlwind. She's ballsy and brash and wonderful, it was such an amazing character to play. — Jessica Brown Findlay
- Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. — Gloria Steinem
- The attributes for entrepreneurs cut both ways. You need the ability to ignore inconvenient facts and see the world as it should be and not as it is. This inspires people to take huge leaps of faith. But this blindness to facts can be a liability, too. The characteristics that help entrepreneurs succeed can also lead to their failure. — Eric Ries