Learned meanings in Urdu
Learned meanings in Urdu are عالم, کامل, ماہر, فاضلانہ, واقف, ہوشیار, علیم, فہیم, عقلمند, ذی عقل, پنڈت, بدیا وان, مولوی, فاضل, دانا Learned in Urdu. More meanings of learned, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Learned.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing profound knowledge
- (adjective) : established by conditioning or learning
I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti.
|She learned it||وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی|
More words related to the meanings of Learned
More words from Urdu related to Learned
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Learned meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Learned in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Learned
What are the meanings of Learned in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Learned in Urdu are ہوشیار - hosh yaar, فاضل - faazil, ماہر - maahir, عالم - aalim, واقف - waaqif, پنڈت - Pundit, کامل - kaamil, دانا - daana, فہیم - fahiim, عقلمند - aql mand, بدیا وان, مولوی - Molvi, فاضلانہ - faazil aanah, ذی عقل - zi aql and علیم - aliim. To understand how would you translate the word Learned in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Learned or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Learned synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Learned. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Learned in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Learned in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Learned with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by learned?
Meanings of learned are ہوشیار - hosh yaar, فاضل - faazil, ماہر - maahir, عالم - aalim, واقف - waaqif, پنڈت - Pundit, کامل - kaamil, دانا - daana, فہیم - fahiim, عقلمند - aql mand, بدیا وان, مولوی - Molvi, فاضلانہ - faazil aanah, ذی عقل - zi aql and علیم - aliim
Whats the definition of learned?
Definition of the learned are
- having or showing profound knowledge
- established by conditioning or learning
What is the synonym of learned?
Synonym of word learned are smarter, surplus, specializer, watchful, learned person, versed, pundit, perfect, cleverdick, savant
What are the idioms with the word learned?
Here are the idioms with the word learned in them.
- Natural folly is bad enough but learned folly is beyond toleration
- Vices are learned without a master
- Write with the learned but speak with the vulgar
What are the idioms related to learned?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word learned.
- Who robs a scholar robs twenty men
- A good hand at
- Two hands are better than one
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- Who hath no head needs no heart
What are the quotes with word learned?
Here are the quotes with the word learned in them
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey
- In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest. — Henry Miller
- I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti. — Henry Louis Gates
- I came to water late. I learned to swim at the age of 20. — Liam Neeson
How to use learned in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use learned in a sentence.
- She learned it — وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی