Least meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Least.
- (adverb) : used to form the superlative
- (noun) : something that is of no importance
- (adjective) : the superlative of little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree
The idea of regretting not doing this seemed insane to me. Sitting in the corner at a bar at age 60, saying: 'I could've been Bond. Buy me a drink.' That's the saddest place I could be. At least now at 60 I can say: 'I was Bond. Now buy me a drink.'
More words related to the meanings of Least
More words from Urdu related to Least
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Least meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ننھاسب سے چھوٹانکمیکم سے کمکوندنابالغبے چارہبے ربطچھوٹیفر و تنناکارہکنیچےکمینہکچھ بھیچمکاناکم تربیہودہنہایت برایادداشت لکھناخاکساری کرنانیچی جگہغُلام بخشچھوٹاقلیلفر و ترموٹاقلیل ترین مقدارنمائشییاناکمزیرگنداغیر مادیبے ادببد بختنیچخُوردپاجیاسفلسفلہقابِل اعتراضنہایت چھوٹافروتنخانگینفرت انگیزصغیرکچھ ایکمعمولی قسم کابالعامیانہ ...
Idioms with the word Least in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Least
What are the meanings of Least in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Least in Urdu are ادنیٰ - adna, سب سے چھوٹا, کم ترین - kam tariin and اصغر - asghar. To understand how would you translate the word Least in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Least or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Least synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Least. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Least in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Least in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Least with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by least?
Meanings of least are ادنیٰ - adna, سب سے چھوٹا, کم ترین - kam tariin and اصغر - asghar
Whats the definition of least?
Definition of the least are
- used to form the superlative
- something that is of no importance
- the superlative of little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree
What is the synonym of least?
Synonym of word least are little, dowdiest, inferior, babiest, inconsequential, wormy, immaterial, vile, coarse, unimportant
What are the idioms with the word least?
Here are the idioms with the word least in them.
- Advice when most needed is least heeded
- Fortune knocks at each man door at least once in life
- Fortune knocks at each mans door at least once in life
- Fortune knocks once at least at every man s gate
- Fortune knocks once at least at every one's doors
What are the idioms related to least?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word least.
- Vengeance is mild justice
- At the worst
- Ln the first top flight
- Nearest one heart
- Nearest ones heart
What are the quotes with word least?
Here are the quotes with the word least in them
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- Age is getting to know all the ways the world turns, so that if you cannot turn the world the way you want, you can at least get out of the way so you won't get run over. — Miriam Makeba
- The idea of regretting not doing this seemed insane to me. Sitting in the corner at a bar at age 60, saying: 'I could've been Bond. Buy me a drink.' That's the saddest place I could be. At least now at 60 I can say: 'I was Bond. Now buy me a drink.' — Daniel Craig
- Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me. — Anne Hathaway