Lecturer meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lecturer.
- (noun) : someone who lectures professionally
- (noun) : a public lecturer at certain universities
More words from Urdu related to Lecturer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lecturer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھر سےگذیدہضابطجمانامعلمخطیبپُر یقینجاری شدہبُنیاد ڈالنامامورقرارمستحکماستانیپیوستہایک خاصمقرر شدہجاری کرنامستقلجمع ہوامقررہمیاں جیدائممقررمقرر کرناآگے سے ٹھیرایا ہوایکسورہائش پزیربندھا ہواآموز گارمنتخبمثبتقائم کرناسکھانے والامتکلمصحیحقائمدو بارہچیدہ چیدہثابترواج دینااستاددوامیکوئی ایکمصدورہبِٹھانامقرر کردہطے شدہنافذ شدہمدرسپکا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lecturer
What are the meanings of Lecturer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lecturer in Urdu are مقرر - muqarrar, لیکچرار - Lecturer and مدرس - mudarris. To understand how would you translate the word Lecturer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lecturer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lecturer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lecturer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lecturer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lecturer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lecturer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lecturer?
Meanings of lecturer are مقرر - muqarrar, لیکچرار - Lecturer and مدرس - mudarris
Whats the definition of lecturer?
Definition of the lecturer are
- someone who lectures professionally
- a public lecturer at certain universities
What is the synonym of lecturer?
Synonym of word lecturer are settled, selected, rhetor, permanent, orator, fixed, established, establish, certain, appointed
What are the idioms related to lecturer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lecturer.
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you; therefore in every place out for death
- Name a day
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return
What are the quotes with word lecturer?
Here is the quote with the word lecturer in them
- I have taught history on the high school and college levels, and am or have been a lecturer at the Smithsonian, The National Institutes of Health, and numerous colleges and universities, mostly on science fiction and technology subjects. — Jack L. Chalker