Lee meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Lee.
- (noun) : the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
- (noun) : American general who led the Confederate armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- (noun) : soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- (noun) : leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- (noun) : United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- (noun) : United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- (noun) : United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- (noun) : United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of Black culture in America (born in 1957)
- (adjective satellite) : towards the side away from the wind
|Is he sleeping?||کیا وہ سو رہا ہے؟|
More words related to the meanings of Lee
More words from Urdu related to Lee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوٹتوسطکڑاڑاپرتوذمے دار ہوناپََناہکمکبسیرالولٹنقاب یا پردہ ڈالناگزرنے یا جانے کی اجازت دیناپشتیقیدبندرگاہرہن کرناپامانپشتہپناہ لیناباڑھ لگانااوٹ کرناپرورشذمہچوریڈھانکنابرداشت کرنااڑواڑمدافعتمینگیاٹکمزاحمتچارہحمایتٹیکنپہاڑیچھاؤںاوپر لاناباڑپشت پناہی کرنااستغراقپردگیحجاب کرناجوڑمشکلسنڈاسیسر چھپانے کی جگہ دیناگرویسدراہٹیلاچوٹ سے محفوظ رکھنے والی چیزکیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lee
What are the meanings of Lee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lee in Urdu are آڑ - aar and پناہ - panaah. To understand how would you translate the word Lee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lee?
Meanings of lee are آڑ - aar and پناہ - panaah
Whats the definition of lee?
Definition of the lee are
- the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
- American general who led the Confederate armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of Black culture in America (born in 1957)
- towards the side away from the wind
What is the synonym of lee?
Synonym of word lee are protection, help, hypothecation, prop, harbour, guarantee, marrow, asylum, fence, intervention
What are the idioms related to lee?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lee.
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- Harbour refuge
- To take refuge
What are the quotes with word lee?
Here are the quotes with the word lee in them
- The only time I commit to conspiracy theories is when something way retarded happens. Like Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone. — Joe Rogan
- I'd like to state that Spike Lee is not saying that African American culture is just for black people alone to enjoy and cherish. Culture is for everybody. — Spike Lee
- Bruce Lee was very famous. I watched his movies and he is amazing. He is a martial arts master, his philosophy, his movement, both physically and mentally, were very strong. — Jet Li
- The opportunity, number one, to work with Ang Lee is an amazing thing for me. — Sam Elliott
How to use lee in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lee in a sentence.
- Is he sleeping? — کیا وہ سو رہا ہے؟