Legacy meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Legacy.
- (noun) : (law) a gift of personal property by will
I'm trying to build a strong business. I want to create new stars, new shows and new products for my audience and create a legacy that outlives me. There are so many other ways I want to reach women besides doing a talk show.
More words related to the meanings of Legacy
More words from Urdu related to Legacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Legacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
التمغابے گھروِلباور کرناایکا کرناوصیت نامہرضاعبادت êbaadatاعتماد êtemaadتمغاوہ مال جو چور ڈال گئے ہوںہبہذمہملنامتحد کرناسندخواہشیقینجڑناترکہبے خانماں شخصانتسابباورمشترکہ تنظیمنصیحتمَرضیاعتبارساتھ مِلاناوراثتنظر انداز شُدہبندگیاعتبار کرناجاگیرلاوارث بچہمراداعتمادوقفمِلکِ موروثیبے گھر(بچہ)فدااعتبار êtebaarمیراثمال متروکہہمَّتساکھاشتراک کرنامرت لیکھمرضیعبادتجوڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Legacy
What are the meanings of Legacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Legacy in Urdu are میراث - miiraas, ورثہ - wirsah, وصیت - wasiyat, وقف - waqf, ترکہ - tarkah and مال متروکہ - maal e matruukah. To understand how would you translate the word Legacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Legacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Legacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Legacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Legacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Legacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Legacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by legacy?
Meanings of legacy are میراث - miiraas, ورثہ - wirsah, وصیت - wasiyat, وقف - waqf, ترکہ - tarkah and مال متروکہ - maal e matruukah
Whats the definition of legacy?
Definition of the legacy are
- (law) a gift of personal property by will
What is the synonym of legacy?
Synonym of word legacy are legacies, heritance, inheritrix, heritability, inheritress, heritrices, inheritance, heritress, heritage, heritors
What are the idioms related to legacy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word legacy.
- Wisdom is neither in heritance nor legacy
- A kings favour is not the inheritance of anyone
- Legacy comulative
- Go in for
- Go in for
What are the quotes with word legacy?
Here are the quotes with the word legacy in them
- I'm trying to build a strong business. I want to create new stars, new shows and new products for my audience and create a legacy that outlives me. There are so many other ways I want to reach women besides doing a talk show. — Tyra Banks
- My efforts in Congress are guided by the belief that environmental preservation and restoration are a critical part of the legacy we leave to future generations. — Sue Kelly
- I'm thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. So world domination - in terms of providing for my family - is absolutely my goal. — Nicki Minaj
- I fear that the rising personal bankruptcies and repossessions are the first signs of bigger problems to come and personal debt - Gordon Brown's legacy to millions of Britain's families - will hang like a millstone around the neck of the British people for years to come. — Vince Cable