Legs meanings in Urdu
Legs meanings in Urdu is ٹانگوں Legs in Urdu. More meanings of legs, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Legs.
- (noun) : staying power
The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don't count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.
More words from Urdu related to Legs
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Legs meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Legs in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Legs
What are the meanings of Legs in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Legs in Urdu is ٹانگوں - Tangoon. To understand how would you translate the word Legs in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Legs or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Legs synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Legs. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Legs in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Legs in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Legs with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by legs?
Meaning of legs is ٹانگوں - Tangoon
Whats the definition of legs?
Definition of the legs are
- staying power
What is the synonym of legs?
Synonym of word legs are legists, leggers, legging, leges, leggings, leggy
What are the idioms with the word legs?
Here are the idioms with the word legs in them.
- A lie has no legs but a scandal has wings
- Stretch your legs according to your coverlet
- The thought hath good legs and the quill a good tongue
- Use legs and have legs
- Work breaks an idle fellow's legs arms and back
What are the idioms related to legs?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word legs.
- Binds are entangled by their feet and men by their tongue
- On one pins
- On ones pins
What are the quotes with word legs?
Here are the quotes with the word legs in them
- Let me alone: I have yet my legs and one arm. Tell the surgeon to make haste and his instruments. I know I must lose my right arm, so the sooner it's off the better. — Horatio Nelson
- The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don't count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on. — Mukesh Ambani
- When you have got an elephant by the hind legs and he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run. — Abraham Lincoln
- A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part. — Redd Foxx