Leisure meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Leisure.
- (noun) : freedom to choose a pastime or enjoyable activity
- (noun) : time available for ease and relaxation
You can give men food and leisure and amusements and good conditions of work, and still they will remain unsatisfied. You can deny them all these things, and they will not complain so long as they feel that they have something to die for.
More words related to the meanings of Leisure
More words from Urdu related to Leisure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Leisure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پروانہبرخاستگیسبب یا کارن ہونابقیہدرد مٹانانیستیبخششخلاصہتیوہارجوفالگ کر دينابچاؤخلاصیہونیتشفیبسرامنوبتنعیمسمانبے باقیبارہبوجھ اتارنا یا ہلکا کرناچل دیناوقفہبارمعاوضہمعزولیموقعہسہارا لیناجسمانی دردآخری حساب کتابمُعافیرہائیعیدسونرخصت کرناچُٹکارابہانہ ہوناابھرا ہواآرامانجامتکلیف دور کرناعہدچھُٹکاراپہراخالی کرنااجازتنسخحادثہشفا ...
Idiom with the word Leisure in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Leisure
What are the meanings of Leisure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Leisure in Urdu are چھٹی - chhutti, فرصت - fursat, چھٹکارا - chhut kaara, فراغ - faraagh, اوکاس - Oukaas and مہلت - mohlat. To understand how would you translate the word Leisure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Leisure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Leisure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Leisure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Leisure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Leisure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Leisure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by leisure?
Meanings of leisure are چھٹی - chhutti, فرصت - fursat, چھٹکارا - chhut kaara, فراغ - faraagh, اوکاس - Oukaas and مہلت - mohlat
Whats the definition of leisure?
Definition of the leisure are
- freedom to choose a pastime or enjoyable activity
- time available for ease and relaxation
What is the synonym of leisure?
Synonym of word leisure are permission, rest, disengages, leave, relief, redemptory, intermission, recovery, redemptive, holiday
What are the idioms with the word leisure?
Here are the idioms with the word leisure in them.
- He hath no leisure that useth it not
What are the idioms related to leisure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word leisure.
- He hath no leisure that useth it not
- Freneh leave
- Knock off
- He that has most time has one to lose
- Tranquility is difficult of attainment in leisure
What are the quotes with word leisure?
Here are the quotes with the word leisure in them
- I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone. — Scipio Africanus
- You can give men food and leisure and amusements and good conditions of work, and still they will remain unsatisfied. You can deny them all these things, and they will not complain so long as they feel that they have something to die for. — Christopher Dawson
- Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity. — Mortimer Adler
- Like every other good thing in this world, leisure and culture have to be paid for. Fortunately, however, it is not the leisured and the cultured who have to pay. — Aldous Huxley