Lend meanings in Urdu
Lend meanings in Urdu are کرائے پر دینا, سود پر دینا, مستعار دینا, دست گرداں دینا, مانگے دینا, ادھار دینا, قرض دینا, بخشنا, دینا Lend in Urdu. More meanings of lend, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky.
More words related to the meanings of Lend
More words from Urdu related to Lend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرمانفاش کرنافیصلہادا کر نااندر ڈالنامعاف کرنالباسقربانآڑہت کرنااِنتَقام لينادر گُزر کرناپیدا وارابلاغ کرناکرائے پر دیناذمے کرناعفونشانہمشورہ کرناانگرکھاپھٹابَخشنامحصولپکڑانافرض کرناہاتھانعامتنخواہ دیناقرض دینامعاف کَرناپہنچناانجام دیناخبر دیناتسلیم کرنابخش دیناتابع کرناگنجائشادا کرنالگاناامانَت میں دینادلدلبھینٹدے ڈالناملبوس ہوناپیش کرنااپجقبول کرناوظیفہمنتقل کرنادلانا یا دینادہاڑی ...
Idioms with the word Lend in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lend
What are the meanings of Lend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lend in Urdu are دینا - deyna, بخشنا - bakhshna, کرائے پر دینا - kiraa ey par deyna, مستعار دینا - mustaaar deyna and قرض دینا - qarz deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Lend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lend?
Meanings of lend are دینا - deyna, بخشنا - bakhshna, کرائے پر دینا - kiraa ey par deyna, مستعار دینا - mustaaar deyna and قرض دینا - qarz deyna
Whats the definition of lend?
Definition of the lend are
What is the synonym of lend?
Synonym of word lend are allot, impart, afford, give, forgive, consign, fireaway, confer, rent, condone
What are the idioms with the word lend?
Here are the idioms with the word lend in them.
- Better give a shilling than lend and lose half a crown
- He that doth lend doth lose a friend
- To lend light to the sun stars to the heavens
What are the idioms related to lend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lend.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- To play hide and seek
- Under the heels
- Unsound minds like unsound bodies if you feed you poision
What are the quotes with word lend?
Here are the quotes with the word lend in them
- People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There's an immediacy of this day and age that doesn't lend itself to being committed to anything. — Emily Blunt
- Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky. — Matthew Rhys
- Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. — Erma Bombeck
- Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality. — George Santayana