Length meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Length.
- (noun) : size of the gap between two places
- (noun) : continuance in time
- (noun) : a section of something that is long and narrow
- (noun) : the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end
- (noun) : the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place
More words related to the meanings of Length
More words from Urdu related to Length
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Length meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Length in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Length
What are the meanings of Length in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Length in Urdu are پلا - palla, مدت - muddat, لمبائی - Lambaayi, عرصہ - arsah, طوالت - tawaalat, درازی - daraazi, تول - tuul, لمبائ - lambaa i and لمبان - lambaan. To understand how would you translate the word Length in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Length or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Length synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Length. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Length in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Length in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Length with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by length?
Meanings of length are پلا - palla, مدت - muddat, لمبائی - Lambaayi, عرصہ - arsah, طوالت - tawaalat, درازی - daraazi, تول - tuul, لمبائ - lambaa i and لمبان - lambaan
Whats the definition of length?
Definition of the length are
- size of the gap between two places
- continuance in time
- a section of something that is long and narrow
- the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end
- the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place
What is the synonym of length?
Synonym of word length are range, duration, lengths, age, puppy, lenitude, alength, while, lenitiveness, tallith
What are the idioms with the word length?
Here are the idioms with the word length in them.
- At length the fox turns monk
- Know the length of one foot
- Know the length of one's foot
- Know the length of ones foot
- There is a measure in things there are at length fixed boundaries beyond and about which that which is right cannot exist
What are the idioms related to length?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word length.
- How well you live matters and not how long
- Lie along
- Long expected comes at last
- Weight justly and sell dearly
- Far cry
What are the quotes with word length?
Here are the quotes with the word length in them
- It's the degree of success and the length of time that is amazing. — Ruth Handler
- I tell myself that God gave my children many gifts - spirit, beauty, intelligence, the capacity to make friends and to inspire respect. There was only one gift he held back - length of life. — Rose Kennedy
- I longed to arrest all beauty that came before me, and at length the longing has been satisfied. — Julia Margaret Cameron
- You are going in one second the length of a football field. That means you brain is receiving information from your body what the car is doing physically, bumping, balance, performance. — Emerson Fittipaldi