Lesion meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lesion.
- (noun) : any localized abnormal structural change in a bodily part
- (noun) : an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
Sending Paris Hilton to jail for being the most loathed celeprosy lesion in the history of the species seems like a happening idea at first - forty-five days at Century Regional Detention Center is so the new thirty days at Promises Malibu! But it sets a dangerous precedent to jail celebs just because someone hates them.
More words from Urdu related to Lesion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lesion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Lesion
What are the meanings of Lesion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lesion in Urdu is زَخَم. To understand how would you translate the word Lesion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lesion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lesion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lesion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lesion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lesion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lesion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lesion?
Meaning of lesion is زَخَم
Whats the definition of lesion?
Definition of the lesion are
- any localized abnormal structural change in a bodily part
- an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
What is the synonym of lesion?
Synonym of word lesion are trauma
What are the idioms related to lesion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lesion.
- A bad neighbour is as great evil as a good neighbour is an advantage
- A good man can do no more harm than a sheep
- A good marchant may meet with a misfortune
- A loss which is not known is not loss
- A wise man's loss is his secret
What are the quotes with word lesion?
Here is the quote with the word lesion in them
- Sending Paris Hilton to jail for being the most loathed celeprosy lesion in the history of the species seems like a happening idea at first - forty-five days at Century Regional Detention Center is so the new thirty days at Promises Malibu! But it sets a dangerous precedent to jail celebs just because someone hates them. — Rob Sheffield