Letterman meanings in Urdu
Letterman meanings in Urdu is لیٹر مین Letterman in Urdu. More meanings of letterman, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Letterman.
- (noun) : an athlete who has earned a letter in a school sport
You know how old I am? I'm so old, I remember when Letterman used to be funny and it was presidents who were serious. That's how old I am.
I wouldn't totally rule out doing Letterman or the Tonight Show if I had a set that I just happened to write that I thought was funny but was still appropriate for network censors. But I'm not going to go out of my way.
What are the meanings of Letterman in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Letterman in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Letterman in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Letterman or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Letterman synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Letterman. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Letterman in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Letterman in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Letterman with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by letterman?
Whats the definition of letterman?
Definition of the letterman are
- an athlete who has earned a letter in a school sport
What are the quotes with word letterman?
Here are the quotes with the word letterman in them
- You know how old I am? I'm so old, I remember when Letterman used to be funny and it was presidents who were serious. That's how old I am. — Rush Limbaugh
- I wouldn't totally rule out doing Letterman or the Tonight Show if I had a set that I just happened to write that I thought was funny but was still appropriate for network censors. But I'm not going to go out of my way. — Joe Rogan
- I've never been a TV junkie. I remember watching Letterman way back when he had a morning show. — Todd Barry