Liable meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Liable.
- (adjective satellite) : held legally responsible
- (adjective satellite) : at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- (adjective satellite) : subject to legal action
- (adjective satellite) : (often followed by to') likely to be affected with
More words from Urdu related to Liable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Liable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Liable
What are the meanings of Liable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Liable in Urdu are جوابدہ - Jawabdah, جواب دہ - jawaab deh, عائد - aa ed and زیر بار - zeyr baar. To understand how would you translate the word Liable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Liable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Liable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Liable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Liable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Liable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Liable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by liable?
Meanings of liable are جوابدہ - Jawabdah, جواب دہ - jawaab deh, عائد - aa ed and زیر بار - zeyr baar
Whats the definition of liable?
Definition of the liable are
- held legally responsible
- at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- subject to legal action
- (often followed by to') likely to be affected with
What is the synonym of liable?
Synonym of word liable are answerless, repletive, responsible, answerable, accountable, befalling, alighting, loaded, indebted, burdened
What are the idioms related to liable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word liable.
- Have up
- The law is not the same at morning and night
What are the quotes with word liable?
Here are the quotes with the word liable in them
- An economist's guess is liable to be as good as anybody else's. — Will Rogers
- Any revival in which I am involved is liable to change. — Tom Stoppard
- The usual comment from psychologists and psychiatrists was that it's best not to encourage people to look at their dreams because they are liable to stir up problems for themselves. — Henry Reed
- Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce. — Voltaire