Libel meanings in Urdu
Libel meanings in Urdu are اتہام, بہتان, بدنام کرنا, رسوا کرنا, بدنامی, الزام, لم, عیب یا تہمت لگانا Libel in Urdu. More meanings of libel, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
اتہام بہتان بدنام کرنا رسوا کرنا بدنامی الزام لم عیب یا تہمت لگانا
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Libel.
- (verb) : print slanderous statements against
- (noun) : the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- (noun) : a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
It's a libel to say that I use my newspapers to support my other business interests. The fact is, I haven't got any other business interests.
More words related to the meanings of Libel
More words from Urdu related to Libel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Libel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عیبہتکگھٹاناادھکارخواریساکھ نہ ہوناماخوذیجِلد پر قُدرتی نشانبے وقریالزاماہانت آمیزی کرنانیچا دکھاناسیاہ کرناادنیٰ سمجھناداغ لگنانندا کرناوارذِلّتطعنہ زنیبے عزتیدھات پر زنگ یا متوہین کرناملامت کرنادھجیاں اڑاناکلنکطعنہ دیناننداسونپنارسوائیرُسوائیبہتانآبنرآدردعویٰنام خراب کرنابات لگاناالزام تراشیاستخفاف کرناحوالہہجووار کرنابےعزتیدھبہذلتبِگاڑناپگڑی اچھالنارسوائٹیکاتذلیلملامت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Libel
What are the meanings of Libel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Libel in Urdu are بدنام کرنا - bad naam karna, بدنامی - bad naami, لم - Lam, الزام - ilzaam, رسوا کرنا - ruswa karna, اتہام - ittehaam and بہتان - bohtaan. To understand how would you translate the word Libel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Libel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Libel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Libel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Libel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Libel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Libel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by libel?
Meanings of libel are بدنام کرنا - bad naam karna, بدنامی - bad naami, لم - Lam, الزام - ilzaam, رسوا کرنا - ruswa karna, اتہام - ittehaam and بہتان - bohtaan
Whats the definition of libel?
Definition of the libel are
- print slanderous statements against
- the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
What is the synonym of libel?
Synonym of word libel are disrepute, vilification, disfame, defiliation, lim, blame, stigmatized, notoriety, defouling, defatigation
What are the idioms related to libel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word libel.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- Scandel will rub out like dirt when it is dry
- Slander leaves a score behind it
- The evil wound is cured but not the evil name
- Carry the war into the enemy camp
What are the quotes with word libel?
Here are the quotes with the word libel in them
- It's a libel to say that I use my newspapers to support my other business interests. The fact is, I haven't got any other business interests. — Rupert Murdoch
- All the libel lawyers will tell you there's no libel any more, that everyone's given up. — Ian Hislop
- I mean, in some cases with libel laws, you know, they can write things about people who have no course of action, because they can't afford to take legal action against them. — Elton John