Liberation meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Liberation.
- (noun) : the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- (noun) : the act of liberating someone or something
- (noun) : the attempt to achieve equal rights or status
More words related to the meanings of Liberation
More words from Urdu related to Liberation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Liberation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رکھوالیتشفیفوتآسائشخلاصہباڑہحِفاظَتبار اتارنافرصتراستیچُٹکاراروانگیاستقلالحریتفرار ہوناسادگیآڑآخری فیصلہنگہبانیمُعافی دينے پَر رَضا مَندامنچھٹیبرئتوارے نیارےبرخواستگیخالی وقتدست گیریحفظچیننکل بھاگناآسودگیرہائیچار دیواریامانتبھار اتارناپربعدلجُدائیاجازتتوقفبچنابھگیمعافیڈھیلگھیرناغیرچھوڑناحُرِيّتابطالرہائ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Liberation
|Liberty of the press||شائع کرنے کی آزادی|
|Make free with||آزادی سے|
|Own up||آزادی سے اعتراف کرنا|
|There can be no friendship where there can be no freedom||جہاں آزادی نہیں ہوتی وہاں دوستی بھی نہیں ہو سکتی|
What are the meanings of Liberation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Liberation in Urdu are بچاؤ - bachaa o, نجات - nijaat, خلاصی - khalaasi, مخلصی - mukhlisi, آزادی - aazaadi, چھٹکارا - chhut kaara, چھٹی - chhutti, رہائی - Rehai and وارثتگی - waarastahgi. To understand how would you translate the word Liberation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Liberation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Liberation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Liberation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Liberation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Liberation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Liberation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by liberation?
Meanings of liberation are بچاؤ - bachaa o, نجات - nijaat, خلاصی - khalaasi, مخلصی - mukhlisi, آزادی - aazaadi, چھٹکارا - chhut kaara, چھٹی - chhutti, رہائی - Rehai and وارثتگی - waarastahgi
Whats the definition of liberation?
Definition of the liberation are
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- the act of liberating someone or something
- the attempt to achieve equal rights or status
What is the synonym of liberation?
Synonym of word liberation are convoy, salival, stevedore, sincerity, immunity, hivers, holidayed, releasement, deliration, relief
What are the idioms related to liberation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word liberation.
- Freneh leave
- Knock off
- Death comes even to the monumental stones and the names inscribed thereon
- Death meets us everywhere
- Get rid of
What are the quotes with word liberation?
Here are the quotes with the word liberation in them
- It is a great mystery that though the human heart longs for Truth, in which alone it finds liberation and delight, the first reaction of human beings to Truth is one of hostility and fear! — Anthony de Mello
- I know as an actor there is a certain liberation auditioning for a role that has no beauty requirements. — Mireille Enos
- Madness need not be all breakdown. It may also be break-through. It is potential liberation and renewal as well as enslavement and existential death. — R. D. Laing
- A text of Tibetan Buddhism describes the time of death as a unique opportunity for spiritual liberation from the cycles of death and rebirth and a period that determines our next incarnation. — Stanislav Grof