Liberty meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Liberty.
- (noun) : freedom of choice
- (noun) : personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression
- (noun) : immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- (noun) : leave granted to a sailor or naval officer
- (noun) : an act of undue intimacy
I run from Horatio Street down just past Battery Park City and back. It's amazing to run and see the Statue of Liberty and the ferries coming in. People think if you're not near Central Park, there's nowhere to go, but there's a whole ecosystem happening down here.
More words related to the meanings of Liberty
More words from Urdu related to Liberty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Liberty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بچولیاوعدہبرخواستگیاہل جیوری کی رائےڈھنگفر مانقَبُولِيَتطبقہچھوڑناحکملطفکھلی چھٹیدیکھ بھال کرناقبولموقوفیامپائرپیامامر و نہیاقراراطلاع نامہعدل کا نظم ونسقاستحساننظمکوچ کرناقولحکم نامہچنناوصیتقلعہ دارثالثقدرتآئینضابطہآگیارَضاقرینہالگ ہونااٹھاؤلذتتولیتعمل دستکساد کرناہمَّتسبکدوشیريفریحاکمیتحُکمنامہمرضیمشاہدہ کرناراج ...
Idioms with the word Liberty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Liberty
What are the meanings of Liberty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Liberty in Urdu are آگیا - Aagaya, رضا - raza, اجازت - ejaazat, حکم - hukm and پروانگی - Parwaangi. To understand how would you translate the word Liberty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Liberty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Liberty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Liberty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Liberty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Liberty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Liberty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by liberty?
Meanings of liberty are آگیا - Aagaya, رضا - raza, اجازت - ejaazat, حکم - hukm and پروانگی - Parwaangi
Whats the definition of liberty?
Definition of the liberty are
- freedom of choice
- personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression
- immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- leave granted to a sailor or naval officer
- an act of undue intimacy
What is the synonym of liberty?
Synonym of word liberty are license, furlough, permiss, commandment, leave, dismissal, perce, command, fiat, consent
What are the idioms with the word liberty?
Here are the idioms with the word liberty in them.
- A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in a prison
- Lean liberty is better than fat slavery
What are the idioms related to liberty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word liberty.
- Let him fry in his own grease
- No answer is also an answer
- Nothing loth
- Silence gives consent
- Come to heel
What are the quotes with word liberty?
Here are the quotes with the word liberty in them
- In my youth I stressed freedom, and in my old age I stress order. I have made the great discovery that liberty is a product of order. — Will Durant
- Your Majesty, I took the liberty because I was so desirous of visiting alone with you for a few minutes before the rest of the other peasants arrived. — Walter Annenberg
- I run from Horatio Street down just past Battery Park City and back. It's amazing to run and see the Statue of Liberty and the ferries coming in. People think if you're not near Central Park, there's nowhere to go, but there's a whole ecosystem happening down here. — Andy Cohen
- My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things. — Clarence Thomas