License meanings in Urdu
License meanings in Urdu are مجاز بنانا, کھلی چھٹی, لائسنس دینا, سند دینا, اجازت, آگیا, اجازت دینا, اختیار دینا License in Urdu. More meanings of license, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
To own the dominant, or only, newspaper in a mid-sized American city was, for many decades, a kind of license to print money. In the Internet age, however, no one has figured out how to rescue the newspaper in the United States or abroad.
More words related to the meanings of License
More words from Urdu related to License
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word License meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دست بردار ہونامزاحمتایلچی کرناساد کرنااتفاقمان لیناآگیاکہیں سے دور جاناسبب ہونااٹھاؤاجابتمالک یا مختار کرناروانگیآگیا د یناکوئی قول یا بیانمنظوری کرنااقرارسرکاری حکماٹکاناتولیتاجازتسویکارطاقت دیناپروانگیگوارہ کرناباقاعدہ تصدیق کرنادے رہا ہےمرضیترک کرنابند کرناامر رسمیقبول کرناقبولحکمکوچ کرناکرنے دیناتوثیق کرناپروانہہم آہنگیچھٹیآڑاختیار دینادرستگیقبولیتتسلیم کرناگروہ کا آمرانَہ حُکَمرخصترخصت دیناصفائیرضا مندی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of License
What are the meanings of License in Urdu?
Meanings of the word License in Urdu are اجازت - ejaazat, آگیا - Aagaya, اجازت دینا - ejaazat deyna, اختیار دینا - ekhteyaar deyna and سند دینا - sanad deyna. To understand how would you translate the word License in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to License or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered License synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word License. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use License in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say License in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of License with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by license?
Meanings of license are اجازت - ejaazat, آگیا - Aagaya, اجازت دینا - ejaazat deyna, اختیار دینا - ekhteyaar deyna and سند دینا - sanad deyna
Whats the definition of license?
Definition of the license are
What is the synonym of license?
Synonym of word license are allowableness, fiat, perdues, permutate, demission, permute, permissiveness, sanction, permit, authorization
What are the idioms related to license?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word license.
- Let him fry in his own grease
- Freneh leave
- Painters and poets have leave to lie
- Take a french
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
What are the quotes with word license?
Here are the quotes with the word license in them
- American youth attributes much more importance to arriving at driver's license age than at voting age. — Marshall McLuhan
- To own the dominant, or only, newspaper in a mid-sized American city was, for many decades, a kind of license to print money. In the Internet age, however, no one has figured out how to rescue the newspaper in the United States or abroad. — Eric Alterman
- Looking so cool, his greed is hard to conceal, he's fresh out of law school, you gave him a license to steal. — Al Stewart
- It is just called Continuing Legal Education. You can go to lectures, you can even listen to tapes on airplanes - they want you to stay current. So you do have to stay current to maintain your license even if you are not practicing. — Frank Shorter