Lied meanings in Urdu
Lied meanings in Urdu are ايک جَرمَن گيت, نَغمَہ Lied in Urdu. More meanings of lied, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Lied.
- (noun) : a German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued.
Nixon was the most dishonest individual I have ever met in my life. He lied to his wife, his family, his friends, his colleagues in the Congress, lifetime members of his own political party, the American people and the world.
To be fair, lying is part and parcel of public life. Every politician has lied about something because they are owned by the special interest groups that finance their elections.
|They lied about him||انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا|
More words from Urdu related to Lied
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lied meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Lied in it
|Loyal heart lied never||وفا جھوٹ سے ناآشنا ہے|
What are the meanings of Lied in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lied in Urdu is نَغمَہ - Naghma. To understand how would you translate the word Lied in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lied or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lied synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lied. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lied in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lied in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lied with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lied?
Meaning of lied is نَغمَہ - Naghma
Whats the definition of lied?
Definition of the lied are
- a German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
What is the synonym of lied?
Synonym of word lied are aria
What are the idioms with the word lied?
Here are the idioms with the word lied in them.
- Loyal heart lied never
What are the quotes with word lied?
Here are the quotes with the word lied in them
- So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued. — Nick Cannon
- Nixon was the most dishonest individual I have ever met in my life. He lied to his wife, his family, his friends, his colleagues in the Congress, lifetime members of his own political party, the American people and the world. — Barry Goldwater
- To be fair, lying is part and parcel of public life. Every politician has lied about something because they are owned by the special interest groups that finance their elections. — Peter Schuyler
- So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel! — Eddie Izzard
How to use lied in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lied in a sentence.
- They lied about him — انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا