Lighted meanings in Urdu
Lighted meanings in Urdu is روشن Lighted in Urdu. More meanings of lighted, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lighted.
- (adjective satellite) : provided with artificial light
- (adjective) : set afire or burning
I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened.
Since I wrote to you last we have got our chapel beautifully lighted with gas and have had our anniversary.
More words related to the meanings of Lighted
More words from Urdu related to Lighted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lighted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جَلتا ہُواآرام کرناظاہریاتفاق سے ہوجانادرخ شانچمکتاعالی شانعیاںٹھاٹھ دارپرکاش کرنادرخشندہپرگھٹشعلہشوخرخشکھلاچمکتا ہُواچمکایا ہواصاف ظاہرسوزاںفَروزاںروشن ہوناتیز طبعجوترخشاننیرّدھُوپ کی زد میںصریحدِل فریبآشکارا کرناہلکاجو دیکھنے میں آئےخفیفچٹکیلاکم وزنشیشہ ساغرامنوربھڑکتا ہوابھَڑَکتا ہُوااترنانامی گرامیضیااجلااوپندھوپ دارہویدادرخشاںجلناآشکارا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lighted
What are the meanings of Lighted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lighted in Urdu is روشن - roshan. To understand how would you translate the word Lighted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lighted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lighted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lighted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lighted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lighted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lighted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lighted?
Meaning of lighted is روشن - roshan
Whats the definition of lighted?
Definition of the lighted are
- provided with artificial light
- set afire or burning
What is the synonym of lighted?
Synonym of word lighted are illustrious, lustrous, ablaze, lit, enkindled, illumed, wighted, evident, lucent, sparkly
What are the idioms related to lighted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lighted.
- A golden age
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Lantern of the dead
- Light up
What are the quotes with word lighted?
Here are the quotes with the word lighted in them
- I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened. — Fidel Castro
- Since I wrote to you last we have got our chapel beautifully lighted with gas and have had our anniversary. — John Hawley
- I have no fear that the candle lighted in Palestine years ago will ever be put out. — Dean Inge
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. — Buddha