Lighten meanings in Urdu
Lighten meanings in Urdu are چمک اٹھنا, چم چم کرنا, نورانی کرنا, لہکنا, دمکنا, روشن کرنا, روشن ہونا, چمکنا, کم وزن ہونا, وزن کم کرنا, روشنی پھیلانا, چراغ جلانا, بجلی کی طرح چمکنا, کوندنا Lighten in Urdu. More meanings of lighten, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Lighten.
- (verb) : become lighter
- (verb) : make more cheerful
- (verb) : become more cheerful
- (verb) : alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- (verb) : make more cheerful through the use of color
- (verb) : reduce the weight on; make lighter
Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
More words related to the meanings of Lighten
More words from Urdu related to Lighten
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lighten meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کمینہروشنالم نشرحشرارہجلاناپتلا دبلالحذہچمکناچہچہاناشہابیہویداسجاناتاباں ہوناافشا کرناتمتماناہویدا کرناادنیٰمثال دیناجھلمل کرناکرن ڈالناکھلاریزتیز روشنیآسانظاہر ہوناریز کرناجھانکناذواجلا کرناچمکتاباںروشنی میں زیادہ ہونالہراناسلگاناٹِمٹِمانابھڑکجلا دیناآواز کو لہرانانورچاندنیجھلک دار کرناچکاچوندواضحدھکدھکاناکلپکناابھارنانازُکنگاہآبلہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lighten
What are the meanings of Lighten in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lighten in Urdu are چمکنا - chamakna, روشن کرنا - roshan karna, کوندنا - kaundna, روشن ہونا - roshan hona, چمک اٹھنا - chamak uthna, نورانی کرنا, لہکنا - Lehakna, دمکنا - damakna and وزن کم کرنا - wazan kam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Lighten in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lighten or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lighten synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lighten. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lighten in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lighten in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lighten with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lighten?
Meanings of lighten are چمکنا - chamakna, روشن کرنا - roshan karna, کوندنا - kaundna, روشن ہونا - roshan hona, چمک اٹھنا - chamak uthna, نورانی کرنا, لہکنا - Lehakna, دمکنا - damakna and وزن کم کرنا - wazan kam karna
Whats the definition of lighten?
Definition of the lighten are
- become lighter
- make more cheerful
- become more cheerful
- alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- make more cheerful through the use of color
- reduce the weight on; make lighter
What is the synonym of lighten?
Synonym of word lighten are glare, illumining, glinting, flash, crackle, glance, lighting up, bristle up, flare, crop out
What are the idioms related to lighten?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lighten.
- Light up
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
What are the quotes with word lighten?
Here are the quotes with the word lighten in them
- Men, even when alone, lighten their labors by song, however rude it may be. — Quintilian
- When we're on set, we kind of joke around, and when we're rehearsing, we change up the scenes and make each other laugh. We lighten up the mood. The blooper reel is going to be amazing on 'New Moon.' — Kellan Lutz
- Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. — Allen Klein
- I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up. — Debra Winger