Lightness meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Lightness.
- (noun) : the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
- (noun) : having a light color
- (noun) : the property of being comparatively small in weight
- (noun) : the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous
- (noun) : a feeling of joy and pride
I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
More words from Urdu related to Lightness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lightness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عبثيفتاہانت کرناذلتہلکا پنشناوریفخر و نازگستاخیمزاحالبیلا پناکڑزکسبکیپتلا پنبے ہودگیدرد مندیبے قدریہتک کرنابے خایالیخود پسندیچپٹا پنہتکہلکاوٴبیہودگینزاکتکھوٹا پنتوہینسُبکیغرورسبکیاں لینابرملا توہین کرناترقیقاوچھاپننرمیآبروریزیخفتاُتھلائیاِرتَقاعتن پھنگستاخی کرنااوچھا پنبے فائدگیبے پرواہیزک دینااپمان کرنارقتلغویتدرد انگیزیسنگھار بٹوہتوہین کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Lightness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lightness in Urdu are ہلکا پن - halka pan and سبکی - subki. To understand how would you translate the word Lightness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lightness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lightness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lightness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lightness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lightness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lightness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lightness?
Meanings of lightness are ہلکا پن - halka pan and سبکی - subki
Whats the definition of lightness?
Definition of the lightness are
- the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
- having a light color
- the property of being comparatively small in weight
- the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous
- a feeling of joy and pride
What is the synonym of lightness?
Synonym of word lightness are almightiness, levity, moldiness, futility, frivolousness, light mindedness, frivolity, platitude, affront, vanity
What are the quotes with word lightness?
Here are the quotes with the word lightness in them
- Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life. — Joan Lunden
- The new architecture of transparency and lightness comes from Japan and Europe. — Arthur Erickson
- I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life. — Steve Jobs
- Worry - a God, invisible but omnipotent. It steals the bloom from the cheek and lightness from the pulse it takes away the appetite, and turns the hair gray. — Benjamin Disraeli