Lightweight meanings in Urdu
Lightweight meanings in Urdu is ہلکا پھلکا Lightweight in Urdu. More meanings of lightweight, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Lightweight.
- (noun) : someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- (noun) : a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
- (noun) : a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
- (noun) : an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
- (adjective satellite) : weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use
- (adjective satellite) : having no importance or influence
Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction.
More words related to the meanings of Lightweight
More words from Urdu related to Lightweight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lightweight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرتومزَاحیہروشنروشن کرناگدازہلکاآسانآرام کرنااتفاق سے ہوجانارخشخُوش انجَامصافشعلہاجالالوچ دارسستاسہولت سے متصفروشن ہوناکم وزنسوانگجلناخفیفچاندنیگھٹیابے زحمتاترنانرمکامیڈیجلاناسلگانانیچے اترناہلکا پھلکامیسرنورکوملآرام دہبصارتلطیفبینائطَربیہ نَاٹَکآگ لگاناواقع ہوناہویداپچ پچاکم خرچسہلپھیکاذوسَوانگسبک ...
What are the meanings of Lightweight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lightweight in Urdu is ہلکا پھلکا - halka phulka. To understand how would you translate the word Lightweight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lightweight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lightweight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lightweight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lightweight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lightweight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lightweight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lightweight?
Meaning of lightweight is ہلکا پھلکا - halka phulka
Whats the definition of lightweight?
Definition of the lightweight are
- someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
- a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
- an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
- weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use
- having no importance or influence
What is the synonym of lightweight?
Synonym of word lightweight are skittering, light, lighthearted, gentler, palewise, redditive, comedy, light hearted, touchy feely, mildened
What are the quotes with word lightweight?
Here are the quotes with the word lightweight in them
- It's a massive motor in a tiny, lightweight car. — Carroll Shelby
- Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction. — Jaron Lanier
- Digital reading will completely take over. It's lightweight and it's fantastic for sharing. Over time it will take over. — Bill Gates