Liked meanings in Urdu
Liked meanings in Urdu is پسند کیا Liked in Urdu. More meanings of liked, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Liked.
- (adjective) : found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form
From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked.
What are the meanings of Liked in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Liked in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Liked in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Liked or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Liked synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Liked. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Liked in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Liked in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Liked with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by liked?
Whats the definition of liked?
Definition of the liked are
- found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form
What are the quotes with word liked?
Here are the quotes with the word liked in them
- From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked. — Tom Stoppard
- And from the first time I picked up a basketball at age eight - I had a lot of difficulty when I first picked up a basketball, because I was a scrub - there were things that I liked about it. — Julius Erving
- Traveling to Russia and Germany and being able to see the world at a young age was really cool for me, and I really liked that. — Mia Wasikowska
- I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn't that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that's when your creativity is developed, when you're young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to. — David Walliams