Limbo meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Limbo.
- (noun) : (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- (noun) : an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- (noun) : the state of being disregarded or forgotten
More words from Urdu related to Limbo
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Limbo meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعرافقيدبندشجولانحبس کرنانگہبانیقید خانہدوزخروڑااینٹھنپابندیصداقت نامہبيڑیسادھنانسیان کرناحد بندی کرناقفسچندہگھاٹی یا کھڈااٹکپاپ ناسکحبسمچلکہبندھا ہوابلی کی میاؤںپاسزنداںاتھاہاوٹاٹاؤروک تھماکراہمعیار اہلیتکَڑیقابو میں رکھنافور گيٹبَرطانوی قيد خانَہ يا جيلگہری کھائقیدبرزخرُکاوَٹنظر بندیمقیداقلیم ابلیسنارجیل خانہعالم اسفلاٹکاؤحوالاتجبر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Limbo
What are the meanings of Limbo in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Limbo in Urdu are قید - qaed, طاق نسیان - taaq e nisyaan, اعراف - Aeraaf, قید خانہ - qaed khaanah and دوزخ - dozakh. To understand how would you translate the word Limbo in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Limbo or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Limbo synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Limbo. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Limbo in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Limbo in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Limbo with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by limbo?
Meanings of limbo are قید - qaed, طاق نسیان - taaq e nisyaan, اعراف - Aeraaf, قید خانہ - qaed khaanah and دوزخ - dozakh
Whats the definition of limbo?
Definition of the limbo are
- (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- the state of being disregarded or forgotten
What is the synonym of limbo?
Synonym of word limbo are prisoned, custody, entailed, control, clanged, forget, confinement, calceated, puragatory, bonds
What are the idioms related to limbo?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word limbo.
- Black is the badge of hell
- Death with friends is a festival
- Hell and chancery are always open
- Hell is full of ungrateful
- Lean liberty is better than fat slavery
What are the quotes with word limbo?
Here is the quote with the word limbo in them
- And books that were published in much larger numbers than Selfish, Little are hard to find. And publishers who wanted to publish my last few works have them stuck in limbo while new distribution ideas and legal issues and fears are blown away. — Peter Sotos