Limiting meanings in Urdu
Limiting meanings in Urdu is محدود Limiting in Urdu. More meanings of limiting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Limiting.
- (noun) : the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- (adjective satellite) : restricting the scope or freedom of action
- (adjective satellite) : strictly limiting the reference of a modified word or phrase
An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited.
More words from Urdu related to Limiting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Limiting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سکیت کرنایقینیصاحبِ فراشگھٹاناکم وسیعتنگقلیلمحدُودخاصمحدوداوچھاتنگ کرناتنگ نائےمشروطتنگ نظرحتمیمَحدُودکنجوسخسیسانتہا پزیرسکڑاغائرمناسبمَتناہیوادیسکڑا کرنااختتام پزیرگَھر میں محدودمشکلکم چوڑانپا تلاتَحدِيدتھوڑاتَنگقطعیبحالتِ زچگیچستپتلاتنگ حصہپابندمُشکل ھی سےپکامحبوسمتعصبگہراحد معین کرنے کے لائقکوتاہکم مقدارپکیحَدُودی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Limiting
What are the meanings of Limiting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Limiting in Urdu is محدود - maehduud. To understand how would you translate the word Limiting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Limiting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Limiting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Limiting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Limiting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Limiting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Limiting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by limiting?
Meaning of limiting is محدود - maehduud
Whats the definition of limiting?
Definition of the limiting are
- the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- restricting the scope or freedom of action
- strictly limiting the reference of a modified word or phrase
What is the synonym of limiting?
Synonym of word limiting are bounded, narrow, constricting, limitive, limited, finite, capped, limned, confined, restricted
What are the idioms related to limiting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word limiting.
- Unlimited company
- Fast with gout
What are the quotes with word limiting?
Here are the quotes with the word limiting in them
- An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited. — E. F. Schumacher
- I say to my colleagues never confine your best work, your hopes, your dreams, the aspiration of the American people to what will be signed by George W. Bush because that is too limiting a factor. — Nancy Pelosi
- It's not that I don't want to become famous or that I'm obsessed by my work as an actress, but it's all about not limiting myself, such as putting myself in a little jail that I can escape from. — Sarah Polley
- In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. — Simone de Beauvoir