Lips meanings in Urdu
Lips meanings in Urdu is ہونٹ Lips in Urdu. More meanings of lips, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
My best kiss was on stage. Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child gave me a really nice soft kiss on my lips during a performance on my birthday. It was amazing.
The lips on my upper right bicep are my girlfriend's lips. She has the most amazing lips, and I wanted to carry them around with me everywhere I go, considering I can't carry her lips physically with me. So I decided to place them in a discreet location, such as the inside part of my bicep.
More words from Urdu related to Lips
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lips meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Lips in it
What are the meanings of Lips in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lips in Urdu is ہونٹ - hont. To understand how would you translate the word Lips in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lips or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lips synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lips. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lips in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lips in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lips with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lips?
Meaning of lips is ہونٹ - hont
Whats the definition of lips?
Definition of the lips are
What is the synonym of lips?
Synonym of word lips are hon, labia, lipsalve, lip
What are the idioms with the word lips?
Here are the idioms with the word lips in them.
- Scald not your lips in another man's pottage
What are the quotes with word lips?
Here are the quotes with the word lips in them
- The Word of fire burns today On the lips of our prophets in an evil age. — Margaret Walker
- My best kiss was on stage. Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child gave me a really nice soft kiss on my lips during a performance on my birthday. It was amazing. — Chris Brown
- The lips on my upper right bicep are my girlfriend's lips. She has the most amazing lips, and I wanted to carry them around with me everywhere I go, considering I can't carry her lips physically with me. So I decided to place them in a discreet location, such as the inside part of my bicep. — Jake Owen
- I always carry lip balm and lipstick. Lipstick is a very important beauty product because I find that lips are the most beautiful feature of anyone's face. — Fan Binbing