Liquor meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Liquor.
- (noun) : the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- (noun) : a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process
- (noun) : an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
More words from Urdu related to Liquor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Liquor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Liquor
What are the meanings of Liquor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Liquor in Urdu are شراب - sharaab and پانی سی بہنے والی چیز. To understand how would you translate the word Liquor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Liquor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Liquor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Liquor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Liquor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Liquor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Liquor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by liquor?
Meanings of liquor are شراب - sharaab and پانی سی بہنے والی چیز
Whats the definition of liquor?
Definition of the liquor are
- the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process
- an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
What is the synonym of liquor?
Synonym of word liquor are whisky, wineless, whiskey, liquorous, venule, wining, tequila, wines, booze up, wined
What are the idioms related to liquor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word liquor.
- Quiff quaff
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An open door may tempt a saint
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Bend crock or lift the elbow
What are the quotes with word liquor?
Here are the quotes with the word liquor in them
- We will see that our new attitude toward liquor has been given to us without any thought or effort on our part. It just comes! That is the miracle of it. — William Griffith Wilson
- After all is said that can be said upon the liquor traffic, its influence is degrading upon the individual, the family, politics and business, and upon everything that you touch in this old world. — Billy Sunday
- Mendacity is a system that we live in. Liquor is one way out an death's the other. — Tennessee Williams