Literacy meanings in Urdu
Literacy meanings in Urdu are پڑھنے لکھنے کے قابل, ادبیت, خواندگی, حرف شناسی, نوشت و خواند کی قابلیت, خواندہ ہونا Literacy in Urdu. More meanings of literacy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Literacy.
- (noun) : the ability to read and write
There are over 200 million illiterate women in India. This low literacy negatively impacts not just their lives but also their families' and the country's economic development. A girl's lack of education also has a negative impact on the health and well-being of her children.
More words from Urdu related to Literacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Literacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Literacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Literacy in Urdu is خواندگی - khwaandgi. To understand how would you translate the word Literacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Literacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Literacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Literacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Literacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Literacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Literacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by literacy?
Meaning of literacy is خواندگی - khwaandgi
Whats the definition of literacy?
Definition of the literacy are
- the ability to read and write
What is the synonym of literacy?
Synonym of word literacy are literalty, autodynamic, literation, literates, autarchical, reading, education
What are the quotes with word literacy?
Here are the quotes with the word literacy in them
- Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement. — Ron Lewis
- There are over 200 million illiterate women in India. This low literacy negatively impacts not just their lives but also their families' and the country's economic development. A girl's lack of education also has a negative impact on the health and well-being of her children. — Sachin Tendulkar
- To be successful in life what you need is education, not literacy and degrees. — Munshi Premchand
- The question is, will we continue to fight what may be a rearguard action to defend universal literacy as a central goal of our education system, or are we bold enough to see what's actually happening to our culture? — Hugh Mackay