Literature meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Literature.
- (noun) : the profession or art of a writer
- (noun) : the humanistic study of a body of literature
- (noun) : creative writing of recognized artistic value
- (noun) : published writings in a particular style on a particular subject
More words related to the meanings of Literature
More words from Urdu related to Literature
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Literature meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فوقیتپوراآدرگہرائیکرم فرمائیلحاظفوج کے ایک دستے کا جھنڈاسلیں یا ٹولیاں بچھانادانششعورامتیازیحیاعمدگیممتاز کرنانیک آدمیدھجاافتخارعبورڈھیلا ہونا یا پڑناواقفیتاِخلاقی امتیازانسانیتفضلیتبیلے لیٹریسپترویہباریک خیالیمعیاریفروغمقام کی گہرائیالطفاتبوجھفضللوادخلدانائیعزت کاخاکساری سےوطنعزتعزت بڑھاناترجیحعلمناموسماہر ہونے کی حالتفرش کا پتھرپہچانعفتآدمیتبہ انکسار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Literature
What are the meanings of Literature in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Literature in Urdu are ادب - adab, علم - alam, فضیلت - faziilat, ادبیات - adbiyaat, بہ ادب, علمیت - ilmiyat and بدیا - Badiya. To understand how would you translate the word Literature in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Literature or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Literature synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Literature. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Literature in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Literature in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Literature with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by literature?
Meanings of literature are ادب - adab, علم - alam, فضیلت - faziilat, ادبیات - adbiyaat, بہ ادب, علمیت - ilmiyat and بدیا - Badiya
Whats the definition of literature?
Definition of the literature are
- the profession or art of a writer
- the humanistic study of a body of literature
- creative writing of recognized artistic value
- published writings in a particular style on a particular subject
What is the synonym of literature?
Synonym of word literature are respect, science, priority, regardfulness, lore, preference, kith, perfection, refinement, doctrine
What are the idioms related to literature?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word literature.
- There is much more learning than knowledge in the world
- The most lasting monuments are the paper monuments
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Live to learn and learn to live
- Give place to your betters
What are the quotes with word literature?
Here are the quotes with the word literature in them
- A great age of literature is perhaps always a great age of translations. — Ezra Pound
- An age which is incapable of poetry is incapable of any kind of literature except the cleverness of a decadence. — Raymond Chandler
- The attempt to devote oneself to literature alone is a most deceptive thing, and often, paradoxically, it is literature that suffers for it. — Vaclav Havel
- The secret to being a writer is that you have to write. It's not enough to think about writing or to study literature or plan a future life as an author. You really have to lock yourself away, alone, and get to work. — Augusten Burroughs