Litter meanings in Urdu
Litter meanings in Urdu are بیانا, بچہ دینا, کوڑا کرکٹ پیدا کرنا, محمل, خس و خاشاک, کوڑا کرکٹ, جھول نکالنا, ٹھٹری, پنجری, ڈولی Litter in Urdu. More meanings of litter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Litter.
- (noun) : conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- (noun) : the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- (noun) : rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- (noun) : material used to provide a bed for animals
- (verb) : strew
- (verb) : give birth to a litter of animals
- (verb) : make a place messy by strewing garbage around
More words from Urdu related to Litter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Litter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پالنا پوسنانَجاسَتبکری کا بچہڈالناتولید کرنااوجھڑیقرعہجھول نکالناجننانسل کشیگَندَگیحلوانبچے دیناوجود میں لانامکروہ ادبچٹھی ڈالنابچہ دیناقومبَدبُو دار غَلاظَتبکری بیانابگھیلاغلاظتدق کرناوسیع ڈھلان لیے ہوئےذاتبیانااخورچٹھیڈولیگندگیمذاق کرنابوٹیگھرانااپجاناآلائشچواڈولکیپالناکُوڑا کِرکَٹمیمناپلاپیدہ کرناملغوبہپاسا پھینکناپیدا کرنانسل بڑھاناگَندہ مَوادبزغالہکتیا یا شیر کا بچہمیل ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Litter
What are the meanings of Litter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Litter in Urdu are جھول نکالنا - jhol nikaalna, ڈولی - doli, بیانا - Bayana, بچہ دینا and کوڑا کرکٹ - kuura karkat. To understand how would you translate the word Litter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Litter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Litter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Litter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Litter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Litter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Litter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by litter?
Meanings of litter are جھول نکالنا - jhol nikaalna, ڈولی - doli, بیانا - Bayana, بچہ دینا and کوڑا کرکٹ - kuura karkat
Whats the definition of litter?
Definition of the litter are
- conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- material used to provide a bed for animals
- give birth to a litter of animals
- make a place messy by strewing garbage around
What is the synonym of litter?
Synonym of word litter are smoothen, dooly, doolie, palanquin, whelp, calve, kid, engender, breed, sullage
What are the idioms related to litter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word litter.
- If all get into the palanquin who would be the bearers
What are the quotes with word litter?
Here is the quote with the word litter in them
- Of all the failed technologies that litter the onward march of science - steam carriages, zeppelins, armoured trains - none has been so catastrophic to prosperity as the last century's attempt to generate electricity from nuclear fission. — James Buchan