Live in meanings in Urdu
Live in meanings in Urdu is رہنا Live in in Urdu. More meanings of live in, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Live in Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Live in.
- (verb) : live in the house where one works
We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity.
More words from Urdu related to Live in
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Live in meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سکونت کرناگھراناپالنابَسنالحاظ رکھناآرام کرنازندہ ہوناچلناہوناپناہ دیناپیروی کَرنانگہداشت کرنالگانازندہ رہنارکھناپاس پاس لیٹ کر آرام دہ ہوناگرفتپڑناخانہپرورشرہناروک رکھناٹکنابسنارِہائش ہوناسدھاناحریمپُورا کَرناسرپرستی کرنانصب کرنازندہتھمومٹھیاناڈٹنااترناجاری ہوناٹھیرناچمٹے رہناٹھیرانادبک رہناآباد ہونااتارنادھرنابَدَستُور رہنادیکھ بھالٹکانابسر کرناتھامناٹھیروکھڑا رہنا ...
Idioms with the word Live in in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Live in
What are the meanings of Live in in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Live in in Urdu is رہنا - rahina. To understand how would you translate the word Live in in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Live in or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Live in synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Live in. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Live in in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Live in in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Live in with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by live in?
Meaning of live in is رہنا - rahina
Whats the definition of live in?
Definition of the live in are
- live in the house where one works
What is the synonym of live in?
Synonym of word live in are hold, abide, stay, dwell, nestle, remain, livings, house, inhabit, accompt
What are the idioms with the word live in?
Here are the idioms with the word live in in them.
- Better die once for all than live in continual terror
- Hear see and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- Hearee and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- If you live in a glass house dont throw stones at others
- It is folly to live in rome and strive with the pope
What are the idioms related to live in?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word live in.
- Keep form
- A wise head makes a closed mouth
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Better go to bed supperless than rise in dept
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery
What are the quotes with word live in?
Here are the quotes with the word live in in them
- We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity. — Benjamin Disraeli
- The people who live in a golden age usually go around complaining how yellow everything looks. — Randall Jarrell
- We live in an age where the artist is forgotten. He is a researcher. I see myself that way. — David Hockney
- I feel we live in the kind of culture now where you have to be very smart to navigate the right way, and I just don't have those smarts. I think with age and time it will change, but I can't obsess about it. — Sienna Miller