Live meanings in Urdu
Live meanings in Urdu are زندہ ہونا, قیام رکھنا, گزارنا, بسر کرنا, جاندار, زندہ, جیتا ہوا, زندہ رہنا, جان رکھنا, جیتا, رہنا Live in Urdu. More meanings of live, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 18 English and definitions related to the word Live.
- (verb) : have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- (verb) : lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- (verb) : pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- (verb) : have life, be alive
- (verb) : support oneself
- (adjective) : actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- (adjective satellite) : charged with an explosive
- (adjective satellite) : of current relevance
- (adjective satellite) : in current use or ready for use
- (adjective satellite) : abounding with life and energy
- (adverb) : not recorded
- (adjective satellite) : capable of erupting
- (adjective) : possessing life
- (adjective) : exerting force or containing energy
- (adjective satellite) : highly reverberant
- (adjective satellite) : elastic; rebounds readily
- (verb) : be an inhabitant of or reside in
- (verb) : continue to live and avoid dying
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|Where do you live?||آپ کہاں رہتے ہیں؟|
More words related to the meanings of Live
More words from Urdu related to Live
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Live meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آزوقہبسر کرناگرفت کرناپناہ لینابچ جاناگھرختمجھیلناحالتقیامملازم رکھنااٹکناپکڑناگھسناضائع ھو جاناسادھنازیادہپڑاؤآشیاںایفا کَرنامالک ہونامقرر کرنازندہ دلجان دارکھائقابوگھر بنانارسنا بسنابیترکناسکونتبرقرار رہناتھمناپکڑبسانااقامَت گُزيں ہوناتھمانانکلتاقیام کرناجگہ مہیا کرناقائم رہناپابند رہناٹھیک کرنازندہکاٹنازندگیگزارناتھامباقیتجدید ...
Idioms with the word Live in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Live
What are the meanings of Live in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Live in Urdu are زندہ - zindah, گزارنا - guzaarna, رہنا - rahina, بسر کرنا - basar karna, زندہ رہنا, جیتا - Jeeta and زندہ ہونا - zindah hona. To understand how would you translate the word Live in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Live or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Live synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Live. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Live in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Live in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Live with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by live?
Meanings of live are زندہ - zindah, گزارنا - guzaarna, رہنا - rahina, بسر کرنا - basar karna, زندہ رہنا, جیتا - Jeeta and زندہ ہونا - zindah hona
Whats the definition of live?
Definition of the live are
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- have life, be alive
- support oneself
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- charged with an explosive
- of current relevance
- in current use or ready for use
- abounding with life and energy
- not recorded
- capable of erupting
- possessing life
- exerting force or containing energy
- highly reverberant
- elastic; rebounds readily
- be an inhabitant of or reside in
- continue to live and avoid dying
What is the synonym of live?
Synonym of word live are enlivened, spend, reside, alive, pass, remain, living, inhabit, abide, survise
What are the idioms with the word live?
Here are the idioms with the word live in them.
- Always live with your income
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Better die once for all than live in continual terror
- Better to die a beggar than live a beggar
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
What are the idioms related to live?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word live.
- He is lifeless that is faultless
- The best metal is iron the best vegetable wheat and the worst animal man
- Live down
- Mark time
- To turn over a new leaf
What are the quotes with word live?
Here are the quotes with the word live in them
- Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough. — Don Marquis
- Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. — Kitty O'Neill Collins
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. — Lucille Ball
- To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it. — Bertrand Russell
How to use live in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use live in a sentence.
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے
- Where do you live? — آپ کہاں رہتے ہیں؟