Lizard meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lizard.
- (noun) : relatively long-bodied reptile with usually two pairs of legs and a tapering tail
- (noun) : a man who idles about in the lounges of hotels and bars in search of women who would support him
More words from Urdu related to Lizard
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lizard meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Lizard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lizard in Urdu are گرگٹ - girgit and چھپکلی - Chupkali. To understand how would you translate the word Lizard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lizard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lizard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lizard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lizard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lizard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lizard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lizard?
Meanings of lizard are گرگٹ - girgit and چھپکلی - Chupkali
Whats the definition of lizard?
Definition of the lizard are
- relatively long-bodied reptile with usually two pairs of legs and a tapering tail
- a man who idles about in the lounges of hotels and bars in search of women who would support him
What is the synonym of lizard?
Synonym of word lizard are chameck, chameleons, zandoli, chameleon, cameleon, acrimony, acrobat, lizards, lizardfish, chameleonize
What are the quotes with word lizard?
Here are the quotes with the word lizard in them
- Fear may very well be a caveman fear of the predator, of the giant lizard chasing them - maybe that's what Steven Spielberg connects with so well in Lost World. — Oliver Stone
- I have a lot of plants and fish and a pet lizard and Venus flytraps. I have a whole ecosystem in my room, like a running waterfall and different lights and sensors set on digital timers. — Chris Pratt
- I have a pet lizard named Puff, five goldfish - named Pinky, Brain, Jowels, Pearl and Sandy, an oscar fish named Chef, two pacus, an albino African frog named Whitey, a bonsai tree, four Venus flytraps, a fruit fly farm and sea monkeys. — Chris Pratt