Loathed meanings in Urdu
Loathed meanings in Urdu is نفرت Loathed in Urdu. More meanings of loathed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Sending Paris Hilton to jail for being the most loathed celeprosy lesion in the history of the species seems like a happening idea at first - forty-five days at Century Regional Detention Center is so the new thirty days at Promises Malibu! But it sets a dangerous precedent to jail celebs just because someone hates them.
I feel an intense intimacy with those who have this loathing interest in me. Further than this, I know what they mean, I sympathize with them, I understand them. There should be a name (as poetic as love) for this relationship between loather and loathed it is of the closest and more full of passion than incest.
More words related to the meanings of Loathed
More words from Urdu related to Loathed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loathed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دشمنیتعصُبتنفَرنفرت کرنابیرکینہ وریکدورتچڑپرہیزبرا جاننالڑائبغضنفرت دلانارنجشنفرین خلائقچڑھعدم میلانکشیدگیاستکراہشدید کینہحقارتناخوش کرناعداوتلعنت ملامت کی بوچھاڑکراہیت کرناگریزناچاہناتحقیرباوجودکراہیتابھیاناکینہبد دلیناخوشیبے ننگ و نامکاٹناگواریپھوٹاکراہاکتاناناپسند کرنانقیذمکروہبیزاریمخالفتاعتراضکراہترکاوٹاکراہ کرناکھٹ پٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Loathed
|There are none poor but such as god hates||دُنیا میں غریب صرف وہی ہے جن سے اللہ نفرت کرے|
|What will you do in your hatred when you are so cruel in your love||محبت میں جب تم اس قدر ظالم ہو تو اللہ جانے نفرت میں کیا قہر نہیں ڈھاوٴ گے|
What are the meanings of Loathed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loathed in Urdu is نفرت - nafrat. To understand how would you translate the word Loathed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loathed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loathed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loathed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loathed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loathed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loathed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loathed?
Meaning of loathed is نفرت - nafrat
Whats the definition of loathed?
Definition of the loathed are
What is the synonym of loathed?
Synonym of word loathed are loathsomeness, hatefulness, abhors, hating, aversion, loathings, fulsomeness, hatred, detested, repulsiveness
What are the idioms related to loathed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word loathed.
- There is no good result when hatred is returned for hatred
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
- Betrayers are hated even by those whom they benefit
What are the quotes with word loathed?
Here are the quotes with the word loathed in them
- I have three favorite politicians: Reagan, Truman, and Bobby Kennedy - Bobby for showing remarkable political courage despite being loathed by many on both sides. — Joe Scarborough
- Sending Paris Hilton to jail for being the most loathed celeprosy lesion in the history of the species seems like a happening idea at first - forty-five days at Century Regional Detention Center is so the new thirty days at Promises Malibu! But it sets a dangerous precedent to jail celebs just because someone hates them. — Rob Sheffield
- Machines are worshipped because they are beautiful and valued because they confer power they are hated because they are hideous and loathed because they impose slavery. — Bertrand Russell
- I feel an intense intimacy with those who have this loathing interest in me. Further than this, I know what they mean, I sympathize with them, I understand them. There should be a name (as poetic as love) for this relationship between loather and loathed it is of the closest and more full of passion than incest. — Laura Riding