Lodge meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Lodge.
- (noun) : a formal association of people with similar interests
- (noun) : a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- (noun) : a small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- (noun) : any of various Native American dwellings
- (noun) : English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- (verb) : put, fix, force, or implant
- (noun) : small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener
- (verb) : be a lodger; stay temporarily
More words from Urdu related to Lodge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lodge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاری کَرناکٹیااٹکناتوثیق کرناٹال مٹولٹک جاناٹھر جاناپڑاؤگرفت کرناکمین گاہگھرآشیاںمقرر کرناڈیرا ڈالنااساسترک کرنادیریپکڑنامظلہسادھنابَرداشت کَرنابَسناجھگیتھمنامستحکم کرناالتوابھرمڈٹ جاناقیام کرناقابوتجویز کرنابیتپیروی کَرناجگہ مہیا کرناٹھیک کرناموٹلباعثرکنابند کرناپکڑصبر کرناتھماناحویلیرہنادیر لگاناقرار دینامعین کرناملتوی کرنامٹیخیمہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lodge
What are the meanings of Lodge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lodge in Urdu are ٹھیرانا - thaeraana, ٹھیرنا - thaerna, قیام کرنا - qayaam karna, قیام گاہ - qayaam gaah and کٹیا - kutya. To understand how would you translate the word Lodge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lodge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lodge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lodge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lodge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lodge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lodge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lodge?
Meanings of lodge are ٹھیرانا - thaeraana, ٹھیرنا - thaerna, قیام کرنا - qayaam karna, قیام گاہ - qayaam gaah and کٹیا - kutya
Whats the definition of lodge?
Definition of the lodge are
- a formal association of people with similar interests
- a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- a small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- any of various Native American dwellings
- English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- put, fix, force, or implant
- small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener
- be a lodger; stay temporarily
What is the synonym of lodge?
Synonym of word lodge are ratify, house, ground, fix, stop, stay, intermit, delay, abide, wait
What are the idioms related to lodge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lodge.
- Queer street
- Set up ones rest
- Set up one rest
What are the quotes with word lodge?
Here are the quotes with the word lodge in them
- Hypocrites in the Church? Yes, and in the lodge and at the home. Don't hunt through the Church for a hypocrite. Go home and look in the mirror. Hypocrites? Yes. See that you make the number one less. — Billy Sunday
- Travel books are, by and large, boring. They lodge uncomfortably between fact, fiction and autobiography. — Arthur Smith