Loneliness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Loneliness.
- (noun) : a disposition toward being alone
- (noun) : sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- (noun) : the state of being alone in solitary isolation
The older generation had greater respect for land than science. But we live in an age when science, more than soil, has become the provider of growth and abundance. Living just on the land creates loneliness in an age of globality.
I've also seen that great men are often lonely. This is understandable, because they have built such high standards for themselves that they often feel alone. But that same loneliness is part of their ability to create.
More words from Urdu related to Loneliness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loneliness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Loneliness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loneliness in Urdu are تنہائ - tanhaa i and اکیلا پن - akeyla pan. To understand how would you translate the word Loneliness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loneliness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loneliness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loneliness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loneliness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loneliness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loneliness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loneliness?
Meanings of loneliness are تنہائ - tanhaa i and اکیلا پن - akeyla pan
Whats the definition of loneliness?
Definition of the loneliness are
- a disposition toward being alone
- sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- the state of being alone in solitary isolation
What is the synonym of loneliness?
Synonym of word loneliness are seclusion, isolation
What are the quotes with word loneliness?
Here are the quotes with the word loneliness in them
- The older generation had greater respect for land than science. But we live in an age when science, more than soil, has become the provider of growth and abundance. Living just on the land creates loneliness in an age of globality. — Shimon Peres
- I've also seen that great men are often lonely. This is understandable, because they have built such high standards for themselves that they often feel alone. But that same loneliness is part of their ability to create. — Yousuf Karsh
- Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. — Joseph Conrad
- Our language has wisely sensed the two sides of being alone. It has created the word loneliness to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word solitude to express the glory of being alone. — Paul Tillich