Look upon meanings in Urdu
Look upon meanings in Urdu is دیکھو Look upon in Urdu. More meanings of look upon, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Look upon Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Look upon.
- (verb) : look on as or consider
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
More words from Urdu related to Look upon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Look upon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Look upon
What are the meanings of Look upon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Look upon in Urdu is دیکھو - deykho. To understand how would you translate the word Look upon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Look upon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Look upon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Look upon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Look upon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Look upon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Look upon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by look upon?
Meaning of look upon is دیکھو - deykho
Whats the definition of look upon?
Definition of the look upon are
- look on as or consider
What is the synonym of look upon?
Synonym of word look upon are pons varolii, wattest, lookings, lo, dischevele, lookism
What are the idioms related to look upon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word look upon.
- Cut your wisdom teeth
- Let us see which way the wind blows
- Cult of the jumping cat
- Cut your coat according to you cloth
- Do not stretch your feet beyond the sheet
What are the quotes with word look upon?
Here are the quotes with the word look upon in them
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. — George Edward Moore
- Our young people have come to look upon war as a kind of beneficent deity, which not only adds to the national honor but uplifts a nation and develops patriotism and courage. — Rebecca Harding Davis
- I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning. — Benjamin Franklin
- We should always look upon ourselves as God's servants, placed in God's world, to do his work and accordingly labour faithfully for him not with a design to grow rich and great, but to glorify God, and do all the good we possibly can. — David Brainerd