Lord meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Lord.
- (noun) : terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- (noun) : a person who has general authority over others
- (noun) : a titled peer of the realm
- (verb) : make a lord of someone
More words related to the meanings of Lord
More words from Urdu related to Lord
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lord meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجرخاوندقابضحضُورمقتدر یا ممتاز شخصپشتسرکرناقائدتسلط حاصل کرنادھنیرازقغنیعظیماللہمیرواجدوارثبوہراملازم رکھنے والاصاحب ملکیتدھرتاہمدردوجیہسرپرستتسخیر کرناکمانڈرمال دارحق دارخوراک دينے والاجاگیر دارکبیرعمل داریشکست دینازیرحکملین دارکھلانے والانہالپٹا دینے والامحسنمنیبدست گیررائےحاکمدولت مندزمیندارمَدَد کرنے والامؤدبعالی قدر شخصسلطنتصاحب ...
Idioms with the word Lord in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lord
What are the meanings of Lord in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lord in Urdu are مالک - maalik, آقا - aaqa, حضرت - hazrat, امیر - amiir, سرکار - sar kaar and ان داتا - an daata. To understand how would you translate the word Lord in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lord or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lord synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lord. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lord in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lord in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lord with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lord?
Meanings of lord are مالک - maalik, آقا - aaqa, حضرت - hazrat, امیر - amiir, سرکار - sar kaar and ان داتا - an daata
Whats the definition of lord?
Definition of the lord are
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- a person who has general authority over others
- a titled peer of the realm
- make a lord of someone
What is the synonym of lord?
Synonym of word lord are owser, employer, titleof respect, owse, ricketiest, creditor, sir, owher, richter, sirkars
What are the idioms with the word lord?
Here are the idioms with the word lord in them.
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- He that has a hundred and one and owes a hundred and two the lord have mercy upon him
- The fear of lord is the beginning of wisdom
- The name of the lord is a very strong tower
What are the idioms related to lord?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lord.
- One toils and another gets the credit
- God and parents and our master can never be requited
- Good service is a great enchantment
- If money be not thy servant it will be thy master
- Like master like servant
What are the quotes with word lord?
Here are the quotes with the word lord in them
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. — Martin Luther
- The Lord had the wonderful advantage of being able to work alone. — Kofi Annan
- To feel the presence of the Lord is an amazing thing. — Lisa Leslie
- The good Lord is amazing He opens up doors. I was close to abandoning the dream, and He was like, 'Hey, slow down there, buddy.' — David Nail